New life, new mindset
It all started with an urge to creatively express myself; singing, writing, drawing, and painting were out of the question. Reflecting on what I thought to be the limited list of options, photography came to mind. The thought of it moved my spirit and I saw an opportunity to not only express myself through the art of photography, but to also use it as a tool to serve and inspire others. Thus, the birth of New Mindset Photography.
Here's a list of facts about the man behind the lens:
- My life is centered around the existence of my Savior, Jesus.
- I'm married to the most amazing woman in the world (our family is also growing by 1!).
- I was once employed as an engineer, then decided to change careers (I wasn't happy and felt a need to follow my purpose and passion).
- I love food...and it's a goal of mine to visit all of the best restaurants in the U.S. and internationally (my favorites are most Asian dishes and anything with a lot of flavor).
- I love movies (can't get enough of the Friday series, The Book of Eli, and The Blade series).
Capturing people's genuine happiness gives me so much fulfillment! You all make what I do the best job ever. We look forward to capturing your memories!
With love and peace in Jesus' name